CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Neti Pot

jfh Views: 6,339
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 1,074,190

Re: Neti Pot

"The Neti Pot was suggested to me by my doctor (MD) who pointed out that you need to get rid of that mucus because it is filled with infectious viruses and/or germs."

I believe you. That absolutely did happen to me. That was recently; but before I discovered Miracle-Mineral-Supplement . I actually had to use a pharmaceutical (antibiotic) for the first time in my 59 year life. Of course, followed immediately by probiotics. I still have my appendix; so that helped with the friendly flora too.

With me, the mucous is like persistent, chronic post nasal drip. Only it is very thick. I understand what you say though. It is just that I would have to use it very many times during the day for it to work for me.

I'm counting on Miracle-Mineral-Supplement to keep any more infections away. I'm counting on Miracle-Mineral-Supplement to resolve this sinus problem. I realize it will take a while. MMS works on the molecular level. Fungi has a lot of molecules.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)