CureZone   Log On   Join
MMS keeps the body busy.....

Views: 6,266
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 1,074,273

MMS keeps the body busy.....

"For some reason, MMS does give people colds. I think it's because your body is so busy dealing with the die off from MMS, that being exposed to cold and flu virii (or whatever they are) the body just doesn't have the resources it used to for fighting them off."

I tend to agree with you that if MMS is doing what many say it is doing, the body is so busy fighting all the stuff coming out that it can't cover all the bases.  

I'm an old guy and have gathered many things into my reality but have also done a lot of cleansing.  I had TB as a child (still have tumors in my lungs which have encapsulated the TB - have been told the TB is still live), cancer - without medical intervention, spent a year in Korea where we were exposed to all sorts of disease and sprayed from the air with DDT and on our bodies too.  From the air it was for mosquitoes, on our bodies it was for lice.  That was an era when all sorts of disease were still common.  So my body has accumulated a lot of things.  On being diagnosed with prostate cancer I began ingesting 4 and 5 cloves and more of raw garlic a day (garlic kills prostate cancer in the lab), and have done lots of gall bladder and liver flushes as well as a significant routine of oral hydrogen peroxide ingestion for several months.  I'm convinced that I've cleared out a lot, but that there's more to go and will stay with MMS until I've done the 15 X 2.  I'm currently staying at 6 X 2 until Wednesday to get through the holidays.

Another factor in my cold is that I quit my Vitamin C supplements because I didn't want to stop the MMS action.  That could also be a big contributor to my cold.

By the way, garlic is a huge healer.  It clears heavy metals out of the liver, which is where they accumulate.  It kills parasites in the digestive tract - except for the eggs, so you have to keep at for a while.  But garlic is a huge body cleanser.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)