CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Why does MMS...

Views: 6,311
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 1,074,005

Re: Why does MMS...

You will find another thread here on MMS about many people experiencing a head cold along with taking MMS.  Some dismissed it as "that time of the year" - but not me.  I got the worst head cold, with fever, that I've had in decades after working up to 6 drops 2 x a day.  Yes it may loosen things up, but I'm also beginning to wonder if it doesn't make you more susceptible/lower your resistance to infections too.  This is the second cold I've had in three months and I often go 3 or 4 years between colds.  I quit MMS for a few days and am back on it now for a day or two.

By the way, I'm using a Neti Pot for my sinuses - have had it for a long time but this is my first use of it.  Thought it would be uncomfortable but it isn't, and it does help to clear my sinuses.

I've done a lot of oxygen therapies including oral h2o2 and I'm beginning to question whether MMS is really beneficial.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)