CureZone   Log On   Join
Results from using MMS

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

jfh Views: 7,900
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 1,074,138

Results from using MMS

Sinus and constipation problems have been life long. First I'll say what Miracle-Mineral-Supplement has done that confirms its protocol for me.

Toenail fungus has been eliminated. I only take Miracle-Mineral-Supplement internally. If this has happened, then Miracle-Mineral-Supplement kills fungus. It took a little more than a month. The fungus was not reproducing. My toenail grew out; and I eventually clipped it off little by little.

Jock itch is gone as well. I believe this is also a fungus.

Solar keratosis is gone; except for a small bit on my abdomen. I lived in Hawaii before it was a State and apparently before sunscreen. Even later in life I got a few deep sunburns while backpacking in the mountains.

Constipation is resolved; but not without continuing usage of MMS. I suspect fungi is the problem here as well. Fungus is a hearty pathogen. I realize that it will take continuing usage of MMS for a while. That is ok with me. However, continuing usage gives me bouts of diarrhea. There were time in my life where I was praying for diarrhea. Now, I think this means that the fungi have really overwhelmed my body and must be growing pretty fast.

Sinus. Well, I sometimes think my nose is attached to my b**t. When I have good bowel elimination, my sinus clears a bit. For a while, I believe that my sinuses are close to being cured. However, they begin to inflame and congest. That is when I realize that my next BM will be difficult. I think I should quit eating; just do liquids. I think fungus is the cause of my sinus problems.

Body temperature. My normal temp is in the upper 96s. Now, I have seen it at 97.7. That's very comfortable. I can't believe I am not so cold natured any more. This may be due to better circulation; though I don't know how that relates to MMS.

Tooth sensitivity. Gone. I had to teeth that were sensitive to flossing and brushing. It did not take long for MMS to resolve that after they had been bothering me for a few months.

I can't think of anything else. You know that I was taking 100mg+ of Iodine for over 5 months. The Iodine was exacerbating my sinus symptoms. MMS seems to do that as well; so I'm not blaming it on iodine. I think that the fungus is putting up defenses that cause inflammation. I just think it was too much for the Iodine to handle. I think that the MMS has great power with these pathogens. As I say, I am only slowing down on iodine. Once the MMS has cleared enough for me to go to maintenance mode, I will return to iodine; because it will take a lot to eliminate fungi.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.219 sec, (2)