CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: two hearts that beat as one..

roooth Views: 4,065
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 1,070,957

Re: two hearts that beat as one..

Neh, don't wanna strangle you. It's fascinating, yet I don't have a true response. I think the conversation we had earlier w/'intimacy' as the subject is really where I would take this subject. It is fascinating to me to read about your reactions to the situation. I feel the more I can understand about humanity, the better, as I seek to develop my own compassion and understanding, especially when it is an essentially good, but conflicted person.

I believe I'd met your counterparts in my single life on a few occasions. Obviously, if they were your true counterpart, I wouldn't have seen this far inside their heads, and this was true. I could sense things about them, but never connected and learned directly what was in their mind or heart. That's all good, each has their own path, but it is interesting and important to understand and empathize with people, so for this reason I'm glad I got to observe this conflict of yours. Thank you for sharing.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.391 sec, (1)