CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: distractions at work..

roooth Views: 4,312
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 1,070,973

Re: distractions at work..

Oi, ya had to ask, didn't you? Troubles? In a manner of speaking..... so I'd mentioned I think you're swell and I've projected my own lil sexy-man fantasy on u. Hope you don't mind, and I am feeling a bit better today. You see, my dear hubby is military, gone for 6 months. I just hit the 2 month mark, known well in my single days for the mark where I would need to call for backup if I didn't have a current romantic interest. But in my current situation, not only will I not call in the reserves, I will have to wait another 4 months!!! YIKES! I have have a very active sex drive, and this little bitty flirtation is all the expression of it that I've allowed myself. Whatever the female version of a hard on is, I think I had that for about 24 hours straight, finally calming down a bit sometime yesterday! Good god, I've never gone 6 months, whatever shall I do???

So I'm thinking it might be a good idea to buy a wheelchair for him... you know, so he can still get around the first couple of days after he gets back. I think he may need it!!! ;-)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.609 sec, (1)