CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: NAET Question Hi, I've had experience with the NAET treatment. It does work. However it seems to wear off some after a while. I used to get really sick from milk and wheat. For about a month after treatment I would get no symtoms. My symtoms never went back to what they were, but I d...

FINH Views: 9,972
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 1,069,771

Re: NAET Question Hi, I've had experience with the NAET treatment. It does work. However it seems to wear off some after a while. I used to get really sick from milk and wheat. For about a month after treatment I would get no symtoms. My symtoms never went back to what they were, but I d...

If a treatment seems to "wear off", it is likely because it needs to be treated along with the "BBF" vial or just retreated again which does happen. This happened to my partner with his dust treatment. It wore off after a few months; he was retreated along with BBF and has been fine for over 6 months now. (BBF stands for Brain Balancing Formula but I don't know much more about it - would have to consult Devi's book)

Many blessings,
FINH

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.313 sec, (1)