CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Chronic 10 years skin infection- will mms work?

marlene2038 Views: 12,637
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 1,064,833

Re: Chronic 10 years skin infection- will mms work?

Hi JFH, I am using 8 drops of MMS with 1/2 tsp of Citric Acid then dilute it with 4or 5 oz of tested well water really good water from Cascade range and a community well. I am trying to get a higher dose but seem to do well with this strength and 4 times a day. I set aside 1 tsp or more of the solution for using topically. I do not rinse it off. I rub it on by dipping my finger in the jigger it has been poured into several times. I also am using cayenne drink 1/8 tsp Cayenne in 1 C of hot water at or around the time of ingesting the solution. I also am using a little of this cayenne solution with the MMS by rubbing it on as well. I also am using it on a toenail which my aunt dropped a large rock on when I was about 12. It grows pretty streight but is arched up from side to side and has no connection to the nail bed for 5/8 of the length. I thought the MMS might initiate healing. It isn't hurting anything so far. I also use the solution of MMS on my stomach and under arms and under the breasts I am seeing my lymph glands swelling diminish and thought maybe rubbing it on would help them to disolve what ever pathogens may be lingering. My ear is also clearing as is Ron's. We both are hearing better now. I am very happy with all the conditions clearing. I have not had any adverse reactions other than the small amount of intermittant D when I try to move to 9 drops. I do have a tired day now and then. Hope this helps all. MW PS I didn't put all the improvements on this post, many things are improving.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.281 sec, (1)