CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 10 years skin+will bleach clothing

marlene2038 Views: 10,348
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 1,064,855

Re: 10 years skin+will bleach clothing

Hi Hopinso I appreciate your posts as well. I think we are learning a lot. Just be careful of your clothes, I wear white when I am doing my topical applications. I think skin conditions are actually pathogens growing in the tissue. My scalie dry patch I think is the manifistations of black berry mold growing also the scaly patches on the elbows I believe are either the mold or yeast. My pre cancer patches on my face have disappeared. Ron has a dark place on his arm which deserves observation. It is shrinking then coming back. He isn't taking the strength Miracle-Mineral-Supplement I am and doesn't watch his diet to well. All will happen in time. He and I didn't get these problems over night so I know it will take time for them all to resolve. I am so thankful for all of you here. This is a kind and caring group of people. With Miracle-Mineral-Supplement and persistance we can overcome most of the illnesses we came here with. MW

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.093 sec, (1)