CureZone   Log On   Join
iodine - Re: frustration

jfh Views: 10,231
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 1,064,826

iodine - Re: frustration

platicat, "I'm not sure how long I used Iodine internally for. I felt that it was worsening my acne, but I continued ( and do continue) to use it topically to fight infection."

Please consider pausing the Iodine therapy (even topically) when you start the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement . I'm certainly not saying that you should abandon the Iodine therapy. I have put mine on pause; because I feel that it is far too much oxidation for my body to deal with. I now only use 1 or 2 drops of iodine once a week. One thing, I've learned, is that I've had a tendency to try too many things at once. In this case, I've learned otherwise. Miracle-Mineral-Supplement is a purgative. You won't have to worry about any other "cleanse". Just trust me on that for a while. Read other users' posts regarding diarrhea, nausea, and vomit. You would not want to put your body under so much more stress. After a while, you could go back to the iodine therapy. I'm not sure if using it topically counts in the body absorption of it; or if it will just be excessive oxidation. Not being sure, puts me on the defensive for such things.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (1)