CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: This is not the right forum

Molly Bloom Views: 6,288
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 1,060,595

Re: This is not the right forum

One more message here, and I'm not sure why.

I have read a lot about Ron Paul, and believe my sources. You read, you believe, ah well, it happens. Simple as that. This is a political debate forum, and as such, we are allowed to express our views. It's amazing how I am being personally vilified because I don't agree with the Ron Paul message. Do I think he has true ties to suspicious relationships? Yes I do. My opinion.

And the small altercation between Tony and myself will be forgotten in time. Heat of passion.

True I used a bad word, and as such got lambasted. But if I had called Rudy a disloyal dick, or Hillary a money lusting whore, I bet everyone would have heartily agreed with me. And then we all could have been back slapping best friends. They were not my focus at the time however.

Hey, I understand the heat of political convictions. I have my own. But I am not a hateful person. I am opinionated, just like all the Ron Paul supporters. You may think I am misguided, therefore you may just assume that is my problem, and move on.

I don't recognize any of your usernames, so I gather perhaps you haven't been apart of the Support Forums ? Actually I think you are active as debaters. But because I am not a Ron Paul Supporter, I did not think the Support Forums were a proper vehicle for discussing his views, especially since I had significant questions about his integrity. If there were Rudy supporters doing the same, I probably would have called Rudy a big dick and the end result would have been the same! Politics belongs in the Politics Forum s, or the Debate Forums that you all frequent.

Although I feel fatalistic about the current and future political and social situation in this country, I do hope that whomever is elected is not going to even slightly resemble the biggest dick of all.....George Jr.

Let's just move on, shall we? And should you feel so inclined, tab to the upper world, come by the Oil Swishing forum and I'd be happy to share my hospitality and support. But we only talk about Oil there....not "Oily Politicians"..... I'm actually considered quite nice and even tempered (Up there)...

Molly

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.268 sec, (2)