CureZone   Log On   Join
How 'bout just different viewpoints

Views: 6,229
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 1,059,651

How 'bout just different viewpoints

Why, pray tell, do you grab for yourself the right to speak for all women? I'm sorry you were raped, or that your girlfriends felt so encumbered by having to care for the children they brought into the world, but I can't see how any woman can have such feelings of disdain and contempt for her own children. I can't imagine seeing my own baby as a punishment no matter who the jerk father was. Perhaps you were some woman's punishment. Furthermore, rape and incest are not the norm in cases of abortion and that's evident in statistics.

I am a woman and I don't see that what DQ has stated is just a "man's opinion". If I were a man I would feel like you hate all of us because of what some bastard did to you years ago. For your information, the majority of pro-lifers are women, not men.

Why should sex be Russian Roulette? Whatever happened to condoms, foam, R-E-S-P-O-N-S-A-B-I-L-I-T-Y? M-O-R-A-L-I-T-Y?????????

At any rate, it's part of the sad condition in our nation, when one way or the other abortion rights takes precedence over national sovereignty and international politics.

It's true, the NWO is done with mirrors and smokescreens.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.232 sec, (1)