It is difficult to point what may be the problem. I do know that black walnut can be toxic as well as artemesia. Possible that these did cause some problems. I really get good results with using c ....
It is difficult to point what may be the problem. I do know that Black-Walnut
can be toxic as well as artemesia. Possible that these did cause some problems. I really get good results with using clays (Pascalite) that I both take internally and also put under the tongue with a little water and let it soak in. Bulk charcoal is another great detoxifier as well as rLipoic acid. I also get well when I address liver toxicity which I use a number of remedies including milk thistle type of products.
As the other posted, vitamin C can be very beneficial, I also use vitamin E (as D-Alpha not DL which is synthetic).
If you are truly dealing with Lyme then you are dealing with a spirochete bacteria in which case, Black-Walnut
likely will not kill it and most other 'recommended' things will not kill them. A vital piece of information is something called " Antibiotic
sensitivity" which means that a particular organism has been cultured and then they inject different substances to see if these kill it. It is largely a waste of time to use hearsay as an objective determinant. In other words, there is a lot of fluff that circulates. If you want some scientific studies on what kills spirochetes, then send me a personal message and I will forward those studies to you.