CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: swelling, shoulder pain, dark circles under eyes

SouthCarolinaJeff Views: 2,220
Published: 8 y

This is a reply to # 2,332,600

Re: swelling, shoulder pain, dark circles under eyes

Joe, firstly I must let you know how timely this information has come. My mother, 2 time Breast Cancer survivor, just got her amalgums removed today. We have been waking up to natural health and decided removing those 6 poisonous fillings was the next step.

The dentist performing the operation only supplied vitamin c and a collidal silver to help remove the mercury which I presume is inadequate to capture what was released in removal today. So it is great timing that you turned me on to Dr. Andrew Culter. I just ordered his amalgum book and will be advising my mother on the chelating protocol recommended therein.

As for me, I am not convinced this is a heavy metals issue as I only have 1 amalgum filling, but I already ordered the hair test and Cutler's hair test book so I will be addressing any heavy metals I may be exposed to. Eventually I will get my (1) filling removed once I read the books.

At this point, I have swelling in my rhomboid muscle, right armpit. The nodes are firm and sometimes painful. The rhomboid muscle is very painful, slightly swollen, and even after 10 weeks of physical therapy I am rated at 50% usage on the right side. I was a strong (weightlifting), fit young guy 1 year ago, so the muscle issues on right side are definitely surprising.

The Epsom Salt baths with baking soda seem to have helped with the feet swelling as that symptom has ceased but this was also around time I began acupuncture. If anyone has any more ideas, please let me know. I am constantly learning along this journey and trying to alleviate these symptoms.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.092 sec, (1)