CureZone   Log On   Join
Lymphedema from parasitic infection..any relief?

Bubby63071 Views: 561
Published: 8 y

Lymphedema from parasitic infection..any relief?

I have lymphedema from a suspected parasitic infection that is most likely either disseminated strongyloidiasis or toxocariasis. I experience pain in my collar bone area, popping, cracking, where there are no joints. My right arm swells with activity, the swelling goes into my fingers, and at night overnight both my hands swell. I also have tightness and pain in my calves, above my knees swells, and the inside of both my thighs and into my buttocks has constant swelling. It is hard to see it on my body as I am a pretty small framed and thin guy, but it's there, very noticeable in my inner upper thighs. My question is, is there anything I can take to help alleviate this? The edema is wreaking havoc in my muscle tissues, I have severe muscle fatigue all over my meds I'm taking for my parasitic infection haven't really helped much with the edema. I take Fenbendazole, along with ivermectin 3 days on 1 off between the Fenbendazole doses. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I'm suffering daily.

Thanks.

Bubby

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)