CureZone   Log On   Join
Red Skin Syndrome, Topical Steroids Addiction
Image GallerRed Skin Syndrome Image Gallery       Image GallerLast 30 Uploads

Last Message  4 y
Old Forum Homepage. Expand.   New Home Page   Old Home Page
First  << Prev
       Next >>  Last
  • Expand this whole thread (8 messages)

My Seb Derm is out of control and I have tried eve...   baileyboy   9 y  8,796  C
  • Expand this whole thread (4 messages)

Improved Diet equal Eczema Worse   wm88   10 y  3,455  C
  • Expand this whole thread (4 messages)

Seborrheic D went away when I was traveling.   #189627   10 y  3,862  C
  • Dangers of Topical Steroids - ITSAN Video Embedded   RN Educational White Shark   10 y  3,021  C

Dangers of Topical Steroids - ITSAN

Dangers of Topical Steroids - ITSAN

YOU COULD BE USING PRODUCTS
    THAT CONTAIN STEROIDS AND NOT EVEN KNOW IT.
    ITSAN is teaming with well-known Washington
    DC law firm to hold companies and organizations
    accountable for the harm unlabeled and
    mis-prescribed steroids are doing.

For more than a decade, cosmetics manufacturer Mario Badescu allegedly added two unlabeled topical steroids – hydrocortisone and triamcinolone acetonide – to two of its “botanical” products, Control Cream and Healing Cream. As a result, hundreds of people became unknowingly addicted to topical steroids in the product and suffered skin problems from withdrawal after the creams were recalled. Topical Steroid withdrawal wreaks havoc on the skin, causing Red Skin Syndrome, which can include oozing, swelling, spreading eczema and intractable itching for months at a time.

Hundreds of adults in the ITSAN support group also used Derma-Smoothe FS, and parents of children suffering from steroid addiction complained of using it liberally on their children at a doctor’s direction.

ITSAN president Kelly Palace says “Many steroid-addicted people have no idea these drugs are so dangerous, and that they need to be labeled with each ingredient, as well as with warnings of potential addiction.” Kelly herself suffered Topical Steroid Addiction and horrible withdrawal. “I was prescribed Derma-Smoothe FS and told to use it liberally – that it was safe enough to put on a baby, contained no steroids, and was a good moisturizer.”

• Expand this whole thread (2 messages)

Topical Steroid Addiction: Red Skin Syndrome: Cort... Video Embedded   BSA Educational White Shark   10 y  17,054  C
  • Help Eczema with feces diagnostic with image Image Embedded   #176895   11 y  4,847  C

Help Eczema with feces diagnostic with image

so, I was constipated this entire weekend, and my skin on my face flared up like crazy, and I was wondering if my intestines could be the cause of it. I have been flared up, and use topical steroids (I know baddd).

Normally when I get off of topical steroids my skin gets worse, and I find myself always constipated.

I am diagnosed with eczema without a definitive trigger. I have avoided everything, and

Picture

//www.curezone.org/upload/Parasites/Forum_01/IMG_2589_1_.jpg

• Expand this whole thread (6 messages)

EC Noob, first dematoligist appointment tomorrow, ...   MikePylon   12 y  2,430  C
  • Expand this whole thread (16 messages)

Flaxseed oil has ruined my life after I applied it...   vexr60   12 y  72,887  C
  • Expand this whole thread (2 messages)

Anyone here used Cream made by Little Budda Enterp...   Healme   14 y  3,099  C
  • First  << Prev
           Next >>  Last
  • Filter Messages:
    order by

Add This Forum To Your Favorites!

Forum Stats:
    forum viewed 32,365 times
    78 messages
    22 topics
    topics per page limited to: 8
    average number of messages per page: 39
    2 pages

Image Galler Red Skin Syndrome Image Gallery         Image Galler Last 30 Uploads

Donate to CureZone

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Sponsors - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org