CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: My Seb Derm is out of control and I have tried everything. I don't know what else to do - PLEASE HELP!!!

Sebdermrelief Views: 6,160
Published: 9 y

This is a reply to # 2,233,324

Re: My Seb Derm is out of control and I have tried everything. I don't know what else to do - PLEASE HELP!!!

First things first, stop using Antibiotics they will kill all the healthy gut flora inside your body. Be careful what the dermatologist prescribes for you. You have to tackle this by trial and error and be careful not to use anything too damaging or completely off limits and this includes Antibiotics , cortisone creams etc..

I recommend you try coconut oil because it will reduce the redness caused by the inflammation. It will help moisturize the skin so you get a 2 for 1 benefit from it. Try soaking in the bathtub with dead Sea Salt . It will help calm your skin down.

I would not advise you use baking soda. The burning sensation is caused by the baking soda. Its harsh on the skin and a great around the house cleaner but its way too harsh to put on the skin.

Look into eating a healthier diet with lots of omega 3/6, vegetables rich in minerals, probiotics and water. Avoid processed foods, alcohol and oral Antibiotics .

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.189 sec, (1)