CureZone   Log On   Join
Would you believe me?

White Shark Views: 7,495
Published: 9 y

This is a reply to # 2,233,324

Would you believe me?

If I tell you that your condition is caused by all your doctor visits, would you believe me?

Not just by simple visits, but by prescriptions you got from those idiots you visited!

If I tell you that your skin would have been perfectly healthy, if you never visited a single doctor in your life, would you believe me?

If I tell you that prescription medications prescribed by idiotic doctors are the major cause of acne, rosacea, Seborrheic Dermatitis , eczema, red skin syndrome, psoriasis, lichen planus, folliculitis decalvans, alopecia areata, skin fungus, athletes foot etc, would you believe me?

You, my poor friend, are suffering from a problem named
"The Red Skin Syndrome"
Another name for your problem is
"Topical Steroid Addiction"
or
"Topical Steroid Withdrawal Syndrome"

To learn about it, please read this:
//www.curezone.org/forums/s.asp?f=1076&c=16&ob=v

In short:
If you use synthetic steroidal hormones like topical steroids, hydrocortisone, corticosteroids etc long enough, your body will get more than enough synthetic hormones, and as a result your body will stop producing natural own steroidal hormones.

Without enough natural hormones, your body simply goes red like a red lamp.

That is how your body advertises to everybody around you that you are seriously sick, poisoned by synthetic hormones!

How to cure this condition?

This condition is a product of combination of several factors:

- damaged microbiota
- damaged liver
- damaged intestines
- damaged skin

To cure it, you need a long term approach:

- never again take any prescription medication, ever!
- never again alcohol
- never again vine vinegar
- never again sugar

- Rotation-Elimination Diet ... start with Low FODMAPS diet or start with Paleo diet and than find your own diet that works for you
- Liver Flushes every 2-4 weeks for 1 year;
- Fecal Microbiota Transplant every few days ;
- emotional healing ;

water enema every time you have a flareup.

Other things that may help

- ocean swimming
- Water Cure ;
- salt cure ;

And, the next time you choose to visit a doctor, to take an Antibiotic or a steroid ... make sure it is to save your life, nothing less.

Remember, this will take time.

Some unlucky people have been curing the red skin syndrome for 1-2 years, but you may be lucky if you fix it in 2-6 months.

You will not be able to fix it unless you simultaneously heal both your liver, your intestines, your diet and your emotions.

Good luck

WS

Add To Favorites!
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Like     Dislike

Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message
DISCLAIMER

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (2)