CureZone   Log On   Join
Dr advised not to use steroid cream on face

curedstar Views: 16,227
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,291,179

Dr advised not to use steroid cream on face

If your doctor said don't put the steroid cream on your face, I wouldn't because of the strength of the ingredients, (I have an allergic reaction to numerous steroid and other creams due to their ingredients), so I have to be careful what I use on my skin. I am allergic to the preservative and specific chemicals used in creams, so in a way I can understand what you may be going through. I have also heard many people having used the cream for so long, as soon as they stop using it there may be effects to the system. Steroids may cure the problem, but have adverse effects in the long term as well, and don't cure the cause. If you could, I would ask if you have to take this for a specific amount of time, don't go over, and if you have any effects, rashes, or it doesn't work, go back to the Dr.
I don't know your problem, and I am no expert, but I would suggest going to a qualified health shop if the cream doesn't work, for a natural cure, or go back to your doctor. But I presume that you will be using the steroid cream over other areas not your face, don't use it on your face, it could have damaging effects, especially if the Dr has said don't use it.

I just use pure Aloe Vera gel from a plant I have in the conservatory, and now and again pure, organic coconut oil out of a jar, from head to toe. Antibacterial and Moisturising, (but coconut is a dry moisturiser).

What I would ask is, what do you want to use steroid cream on your face for? when they are plenty other creams, or is there a problem?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.186 sec, (1)