CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Flaxseed oil has ruined my life after I applied it topically on the face, can anyone help me??

curedstar Views: 16,256
Published: 7 y

This is a reply to # 1,946,430

Re: Flaxseed oil has ruined my life after I applied it topically on the face, can anyone help me??

Have you tried Aloe Vera gel to cure your skin problem.
Aloe Vera is calming, cooling, antibacterial,hydrating, and moisturising to the skin, and it can be drunk in liquid form as well.
Plus there are not many known side effects, as it is a natural plant.

You can buy this from a health shop, but make sure that it is organic, and nothing is added to the gel.

I have an Aloe Vera plant I keep in the conservatory, (for warmth), I cut off a piece of leaf, then carefully remove the green outerskin on both sides, so that I am just left with the clear gel, and then try to remove any yellow.

If I have an itch, sunburn, or skin problem I just use this gel, and it cures it. I have even used it after being stung by a nettle leaf, after using a pure tea tree rollon. (The Tea tree kills off any germs, as well as the Aloe Vera, as they are both antibacterial).

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)