CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Flaxseed oil has ruined my life after I applied it topically on the face, can anyone help me??

Herbal Tinctures and Supplements
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Almond87 Views: 42,029
Published: 11 y

This is a reply to # 1,946,430

Re: Flaxseed oil has ruined my life after I applied it topically on the face, can anyone help me??

Hi. How are u doing so far? I don't know if what you are experiencing is a topical steroid withdrawal since you mentioned about your skin got worse since you stopped the topical steroid and opted for natural remedies. Maybe flax seed oil doesn't work for you. As for me i am on my topical steroid withdrawal journey i had horrible weepy nummular eczema patches on my lower legs and they healed currently about 90%. Now i still have stubborn eczema patches on my hands and still going through rebound flare ups. I notice its getting bad when im out of supplements (evening primrose oil, fish oil, olive juice extract) so i've to rush to the pharmacy tomorrow. My body needs extra of these to recover.. I'm just sharing this to let you see maybe you are going thru the same thing. Take care

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)