CureZone   Log On   Join
Seborrheic D went away when I was traveling.

Views: 3,862
Published: 10 y

Seborrheic D went away when I was traveling.

Hello, about three years ago I went to see the doctor due to a redness and flaking around and in the crease of my nose. After taking some topical steroids(mistake) it got better only to come back worse a few weeks after I stopped using the topical steroids. The redness and scaling comes and goes sometimes lasting 2-14 days. If i go in direct sunlight my skin will start to itch. Recently i went to Mongolia for a month which at the time was around 20% humidity and 20c/68f. My died didn't really change in fact I started drinking alcohol(dont normally drink), But my symptoms went away 100% no redness,no scaling, no itching,nothing. After I got back home(Taiwan)(80% humidity, 28c/83f) I was in my apartment for 1 hour and my face started itching and broke out in red patches on each side of my nose. I am not sure why my symptoms cleared up in Mongolia the only big factor i can think of that change is the humidity or something in my apartment.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)