Urine Therapy: Re-Starting Week One Again
Getting back on track with Urine Therapy, the plan and journal of what truly happened.
Date: 6/30/2008 6:38:45 AM ( 14 y ) ... viewed 4851 times
I am back on track now I hope.
- Drink Morning Catch - 1 cup (8 oz)
- Apply to face and let sit for 30 minutes then shower in the mornings.
- Eat Alkaline forming fruits and veggies (PORTION CONTROLLED)
- Portion food and eat small meals throught the day (every 3 hours or so)
- 30 minutes of continuous exercise daily - walking, yoga, stairs (whatever works)
- Get plenty of rest
Last night was simply awful. I had a burger, fries and a Dr. pepper, then I had Ice cream (sugar free . . but that might be the worse kind). I felt miserable last night and then I woke up and decided to get back on track or the cravings and the weight will only start to slide right back on.
I drank about six ounces this morning, it was really sweet in my opinion and that might be because of what I ate last night but funny enough that made it harder to drink instead of easier. 6 ounces is not so bad I think.
I have been debating in my mind whether to combine Urine Therapy with the Master Cleanse but I still have not decided what to do yet.
Mon - June 30, 08 - 257 lbs (am)
Add This Entry To Your CureZone Favorites!Print this page
Email this page