4th Week Plans and update
My plan on how to get through the week successfully and then an update following on how the week actually went.
Date: 6/14/2008 8:35:36 PM ( 13 y ) ... viewed 3455 times
This is the plan for my 4th week of Urine Therapy
- Drink morning urine - 8 ounces or more
- Keepy calorie intake under 2,000 calories per day (even if tis means packaging out each portion)
- Cleanse face every morning and night with saved portion and try to keep the night application on overnight. Thank God I sleep alone at nights.
- Walk for at least half an hour daily and do yoga sessions
- Take weight and Blood Sugar a the end of the week.
Plan was going ok and then on Tuesday . . . my period came - all things came to a halt. There was no way I could talk myself into taking a catch while I was menstruating. Although urine is just filtered blood. I just could not do it . To much for me to handle.
I did weigh myself and found that I had lost 8 pounds. It seems measly to me because I feel as though I lost more but I guess it is a start.
I bought John Armstrong's book on Amazon.com and read it. It had some interesting things such as warm urine rubs and fasting, but it did show that there was no quick fix to be had here. I think that I might have to dig in and get ready for months of urine therapy for the kind of change that I am looking for. I don't know how much willpower I have to fast on only urine and water for weeks on end and if I am that desperate to get rid of the weight and diabetes? Next week after my period leaves I guess I will get my answer.
Was this a wasted week? I still don't know. I ordered Martha Christie's Book and I will be reading that as soon as I get it. I am not giving up yet.
I am in for a penny . . . So I might as well be in for a pound I guess.
Add This Entry To Your CureZone Favorites!Print this page
Email this page