My Journey of Urine Therapy - Second Week
Urine Fast: My second week of the journey - What I did and how I felt. Is this working for me?
Date: 6/8/2008 11:32:31 PM ( 14 y ) ... viewed 4780 times
Week 2: June 1-7, 2008
Ater punking out on the first week and doing only a couple of days. I decided that I will not let it all be for nothing. I mean if I am desperate enough to drink my pee because I want to lose weight - I might as well do the job properly or just be known as the pee-drinker and it would all have been for nought.
I decided to not miss a morning and that way I would not say - I tried it and it does not work. I have committed to doing it the right way so that I can decide if this is a workable solution and not just a wasted experience.
I have started eating better, I eat an alkaline diet which I looked up online. I have cut out all meat but I do eat a little bit of shrimp which is an acid forming food but I had to have something as encouragement.
I drink the first one in the mornings beginning at after 4 am. I pee for 2 seconds and then I catch the next 8 ounces after that, sometimes I catch a little extra and save it to put away for using on my face and hair later.
I have not gone on a scale - on purpose - I feel that if I go on a scale I will be disappointed if I don't see a drastic weight change or worse if there is none at allw and then this will just discourage me for seeing this through. So I will check after the third week or so.
My clothes do feel different on me though, so I know that something is happening.
For the week this was what my meals were like:
- 3 apples a day: I had an apple in the morning first thing in the morning and then the other two later on. I read that eating three apples a day would be great for weight loss - plus it is on the list of alkaline foods so it could not hurt.
- Alkaline Foods: I had a lot of stir fries with olive oil. Made from a mixture of any of these items - String beans, brocolli, cabbage, bok choy, celery, onions, turnips, zucchini and yellow squash - I season this with boullion cubes.
- Fruits: Watermelon (low calorie and non-fattening supposedly), Oranges, Grapefruits, bananas and yes . . . 3 apples.
- No sugar (at all. . . nope none), no milk, no cheese,
- The only things that I ate that were not on the alkaline food list was the olive oil in my stir fry and I did allow an ounce of butter a day. It has to taste good . . come on!
Do I think this is working?
I feel different, my pants are looser and I found dedication so I guess I will stick to it and see what happens.
I will go on the scale after next week and then I will truly be able to say whether or not I have lost any weight.
I have not checked my Blood Sugar this whole time and I have stopped taking the medication (Metformin 1,000 mg - 2 times daily) I will check this next week too.
Add This Entry To Your CureZone Favorites!Print this page
Email this page