CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Doctors Fail to Recognize Anti-Depressants Dangers

LuellaMay Views: 5,849
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 986,481

Re: Doctors Fail to Recognize Anti-Depressants Dangers

I learned too much about mainstream medicine while caring for my mom.  Actually it was a very unpleasant wakeup call.  Yet, at the time I knew nothing about natural medicine.  Now that I am learning, I am slowly shedding my doctor's services.  The only synthetic medicine I need to get off of right now is Synthroid and I believe that is quite complicated.  I will have to find a naturopath to help me with that.  The other conditions just went away as I turned my lifestyle to a healthy one with the proper supplements, diet, exercise, and positive mindset.  A lot of studying has taken place.

I notice that all doctors have a certain protocol for different conditions.  They all do the same things, and prescribe the same drugs as though they are not making the decisions but merely following a handbook given to them by the powers that be.

Of course, there are times when you do need a doctor, as when I fell off a stage, broke my arm and dislocated my shoulder two years ago.  Yet, I refused therapy and did my own therapy.  My arm and shoulder are in good working order now.

As for those yearly tests that they put on our charts, such as mammograms, one has to definitely learn how to say no and mean it.  They can be quite adamant.

Hugs,

Luella

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.187 sec, (1)