CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Doctors Fail to Recognize Anti-Depressants Dangers

chrisb1 Views: 5,915
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 1,011,175

Re: Doctors Fail to Recognize Anti-Depressants Dangers

I concur with your post jurplesman that "doctors, psychiatrists and psychologists have no clue as to how to treat mood disorders".

It is my own experience that the brain and nervous system (and therefore emotional response and behaviour) are subject to, and heavily influenced by, what we do or do not place into our bodies; this is also a concept that these so-called mental health professionals fail to recognize.

My own Depression was "cured" through the use of Natural Nutrition and Nutritional supplements; but there is another point worth mentioning here: people can have a genetic susceptibility or inherited predisposition towards Depression and mental illness, as in my own case.
For my money I think that most all Depression revolves around a greater bodily need for certain nutrients than what could be termed as the average need; in other words: Nutritional bioindividuality.

In addition, I am not saying that some mental illness cannot be caused by "psychological" causes, such as bereavement, but I am of the firm opinion that the vast majority of mental illness is caused by a genetic susceptibility to a nutritionally deficient diet.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.203 sec, (1)