CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: .. knows, understand

knows Views: 1,255
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 956,543

Re: .. knows, understand

Yeah, we're on the same page just arrived from different directions.

I never considered that. "I think, therefore I am". You right it's that line of thought that has the world in such sad shape. "I am, therefore I think" is the correct order. Plus, there ARE evil people and they do run the show - it's their money. But I think their days are numbered because of the Internet. The lies can't fly for any length of time anymore.

One of my favorite sayings is : Don't think - look. Of course that's confrontational therapy and the only way I know of to solve problems. Unfortunately most people don't have the abilty to see what they are looking at without some expert telling them what they are seeing. Sad, so sad.

But what bothers me most of all, is peoples inability to have fun. With me, having fun has to be right at the top of the list. Or near the top anyway. But people can't do it.

They are so concerned with being politicaly correct, or not offending someone else, or they "nice guy" themselves right into an early grave. It's like having good, honest, sober fun is wrong somehow.

For sure "being" is ahead of everything else but if you won't allow yourself to think for yourself you soon loose the "being" and are destined to live in slavery. Can't let other folks do your thinking for you.

Anyway, thanks for the post and thanks for the information.

We ARE on the same page,

Doc

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)