CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: .. knows

turiya Views: 1,318
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 956,096

Re: .. knows

Getting Neutral…enjoyed the reading
Clearing the air somewhat…
We are on the same page just coming from different backgrounds and ways of using words…

you will see this from a couple of recent posts that i've put up
//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=935432
//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=937183

It might help to look at what is being said here as an extrapolation of what you have written… I am not saying anything different than you … just some of the words that are used... in a slightly different way of saying…

You have said in your last post:
“How can "I" spend one moment with myself? Think about that. There are two me's then.”

Again language becomes a problem...
the two modes for human to have experience:
(1)the "self" = ego = mind = thinking = thoughts = intellect
(2)the "no-self" = soul = consciousness = love = godliness = intelligence

It is understood that language will always miss the mark... Either the writer is unable to find words to precisely express his existential experience and/or the reader is likely to misinterpret what has been written. The communication of it will be clouded on both the ends. Both will contain the falsity that words always carry with them.

All words are lies… any attempt to put truth into words makes it a lie…

Reading the words about truth that one has experienced is not the same as experiencing truth itself. The experience is removed from reality during two transitions. First, when it is put into words by the writer. Secondly when the words are read by the reader. Reading one’s words about truth, becomes a belief if one thinks it is the truth. It is not reader’s own truth… it is borrowed information from the writer… it is not his own truth… it has not come out of one’s own experience… it is borrowed information about truth.
The existential experience of truth is a pure 'experienceing'. Such experiencing does not involve a thinking mind…

You have said in you last post:
“You first have to be before anything else can happen, including thinking.”
…There is the sanity in what is being said. This statement that you have written is the common thread that we share … look at this statement that you have made… For the world as it is – it is based on just the opposite…

If you recall it was Descartes that declared “I think, therefore I am”. Now the whole of western civilization... the whole of the present world order [new & old] is built upon his logic. Descartes’ philosophy has entrenched this world into the quagmire that exists today …it is basically the reason why the world is in such a mess.

If you look at this statement, the way he has constructed the phrase “I think, therefor I am”, it puts thinking as the prerequisite to being… Thinking is greater than being… This is like saying the thoughts about love or about god, are greater than love itself …or god itself… Its absurd... It insane! This logic basically declares that the mind is the Master. And "being" has a lesser role.

Descartes was a psychotic… but the world is dominated by his philosophy! Hence the world at large is psychotic. You see the depth of his statement has tremendous impact over every thinking person's life!!! ...because Descartes logic is used as the basis of the education for the youth of this country and pretty much the rest of the world... Educational institutions are central for conditioning the youth of our society ...in all societies! And that conditioning goes deep... its a deep hypnosis and very difficult to come out of... most remain hynotized from this for an entire lifetime. Because of the wide acceptance of this logic by most all of what makes up the world order, the world has come to be standing on its head!

“I am, therefore I have a possibility to think…” now this would put the world right. This simple change, if it were to be ingrained into human psychology through education, this would no doubt fix the problem(s).

What you have said: “…First you have to be before anything else can happen, including thinking”
This is agreed upon one hundred per cent!
What does this imply?:
This means that “being” is greater than thinking…
Or to say it differently: It means consciousness is greater than thoughts …
And, intelligence is greater than intellect...
Still another way is: The soul is greater than mind…
Or: That godliness is greater than ego…
And still another way: Love or being "in love" is greater than thinking about love…or thinking about being "in love".

This is what has been said here all along.

The dimension of words and the dimension of reality run askew to each other… they never really ever meet.
Words hit the ego, for the ego is also unreal… the words will hit you if you are identified with ego… they still do not hit any real target… if you get irritated because of something that is said to you with words, then you are unnecessarily making a drama for your self… it would be quite different than if your body were struck physically by something…
...unless, of course, you are really evolved... because, then, it would mean the same... because body is an extension of the mind... they make up one mechanism... called the body-mind mechanism. [we can save this part for another discussion]

Experiencing something is much much different than thinking about experiencing something…
Mind knows nothing of love. The mind, ego, the 'self', the intellect is capable of thinking about love… thinking about being "in love", but it can not experience being "in love"… it is a dimension that if off limits to the mind, to the ego, to the self, to the intellect. So, be alert when someone says to you "I love you." Because the words are really not needed... one feels whether the love is there... one can sense a lovingness... words about love can be said but they can not be the lovingness itself...

So, when experiencing ‘falling in love’ occurs, mind is not involved. Later, you may come to think it was involved, but it is not ever possible. Can never be…

So... one becomes more available to the possibilities of being "in love" whenever mind is not engaged. When the mind is not dominating the scene. When being is allowed to surface. And that has an opportunity to occur more so when the mind is quieted when it is put on the back burner, put in its proper place of being a useful for tool and of being a good servant.

Mind makes for a lousy Master... it makes for a great mess of everything when it is not guided by consciousness.

Peace to you

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (4)