CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Love versus Attachment Thank you

knows Views: 1,370
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 954,549

Re: Love versus Attachment Thank you

Very well said. I agree but also disagree. To try to separate the mind, soul, subconscious, superconscious, and all the other things we have been subdivided into by the religions and so-called experts is where the problem lies.

The observer cannot be that which is observed - BUT then again, the observer creates that which he observes. Think about a cat. You get a picture of a cat. Where is that picture? In your mind or in your soul, or both, or neither.

The thinking process is very valuable. It's not necesasary to separate that process from the soul, observer, or whatever the many "theys" want to call it. It has served me well though some very dangerous and difficult times. From the jungles of Vietnam to the resolution of terminal disease.

That all required a very precise and differenciating thought process. I thought the thoughts, not the mind, not the soul, me the observer. I was the one who put all the necesary material in front of me so I, the observer could figure it out and resolve whatever was in front of me to resolve. Be it war or terminal disease or the many other smaller things that came along. My thinking process has served me quite well over the years. And it was me who was doing the thinking. Creating the thoughts, creating the ideas necessary. And I did come up with some original works thereof.

Heightened awareness factors. When necessity levels rise more of the real you shows up to survive the danger. You, the creator of the thoughts, are much more capable than you've been taught. When necessity levels are high and the danger great the parts of you that you haven't had to use so far in life are now available to you. You can see in the dark, you can hear for miles, you can smell very accutely, you have psychic abilities. They are you, you are them.

They include a very definate thinking and analysis process by you the observer. And you better not throw away your thinking capabilities as some useless mind just getting in the way of life. It'll get you killed. Think, think...You the observer are the one doing the thinking. You now know you can see without your eyes, hear without your ears, communicate without your voice and all those unnecesary words. It's a state of awareness that serves you well in a war but is a very big burden in the sensory overloaded world we live in back here in the States.

Do I, the observer, think with my mind. How can that be? I am the one doing the thinking. Do I, the obsever feel with my soul? how can that be? I'm the one feeling the feeling. It's the separation of you, the observer from what is called the mind and what is called the soul that is the problem. You, the observer are both mind and soul. How can it be otherwise??? And you are much more capable than you've been led to believe. Of course that's by design. How can the leaders lead when there's no one to lead.

To quiet your own thinking process may be valid but take a look around. People have lost their ability to think and reason. The mass drugging of society has taken its toll. To think and reason clearly is a very important attribute and it's NOT of the mind, its of you the observer. At this point in history people need to be doing some very serious thinking, NOT quieting and telling themselves thinking is wrong under the banner of its only your mind and you don't need that.

It's all the lies, worldly influence and chemicals that play games with your thinking aparatus. You the observer innately know there's truth out there somewhere. You'll know it when you hear or see it. And sure enough that is true. Why? Because you have that same piece of truth allready within you. It IS the real you, the observer. It's like meeting a long lost friend. You recognize each other. The problem is truths are very simple and they are getting very hard to find. So it becomes a matter of trusting yourself, the observer. And the observer doesn't like to do things alone, likes to get confirmation of the truths he has discoveed within himself.

Physical universe flows. Do you really get what you want or do you get the opposite of what you want? It depends on what level you're going to postulate what you want. If you, the observer are postulating on the physical universe level you will get the opposite. If you, the observer postulate on a spiritual level it'll happen. The more you "believe" it will happen the less likely it will happen. The more you "know" it'll happen the more likely it is to happen. So how to you get from believing to knowing? And thus the birth of religion.

Believing is guessing. Knowing is creating. Who does the creating? The observer. The observer can't guess, it has to know.

"They" say if you want something picture it in your mind, get real happy about it, concentrate on it, put all the love you can into it and then let it go. Do this everyday until it manifests. That proceedure doesn't work because the only way you can truly let go of it is to NOT want it. The want and the not want cancel each other out and nothing happens. You either know the truth or are seking the truth or you're guessing (believing).

The problem I've had is of course the memory of the "in love". I think about her daily. But it's not on an obsessive level anymore. Its on the "Gentle on my mind" level. Just pleasant memories I prefer to think about. You have to take into the equation that I was sick for close to 34 years and have no good memories during those years. I literally missed my life. So I go back to before getting sick and think about things from that era and she's the most prevalent memory. The only thing that really bothers me is she has lived the life I wanted to live. And is still living it. I got poisoned and parasited. But even so, I made it - I'm still here. Now all I have to do is receate the truths I convirmed to myself while going through all that crap.

As far as cleansing the heartache and loss? I handled that years ago. Besides, that can't compare to resolving the war or terminal. The big heartache in my life is discovering we were over there by the elites as part of the plan to keep us in bondage and bring about their mastery over us. There was no legitimate reason for going to war. None. There is NOTHING that is worth creating that level of sheer desruction and carnage upon another human being. The bullets were real, the blood was real, the screems were real. NOTHING is worth that. Nothing...

Anyway, "in love" versus "love". You, the observer, that's reading this right now will take your memories and thinking aparatus (mind), and your feelings (soul) with you when you die - You are immortal. "In love" is the highest of those memories and feelings. Its NOT forgetable and indeed the essense of your very being.

Thanks for the post.

Doc

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.105 sec, (4)