CureZone   Log On   Join
Money where my mouth is

FQ1513 Views: 20,696
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 951,632

Money where my mouth is

I actually have very bad asthma, seasonal allergies and irritable bowel. So it looks to me like I am the ideal candidate for helminthic therapy as all those conditions can be put into remission by helminthic therapy. I may get a three for one deal if I am lucky, that is three cures for the price of one treatment, of course. Essentially I have decided to take your question about whether or not I would be prepared to take this stem myself if I had MS to heart. I have found a place to purchase hookworm, or rather to be inoculated with hookworm. I mentioned it in a previous post. it is Autoimmune Therapies I am going to purchase treatment from them and will report on my experiences here. It costs $2,900 to $4,900 depending on when you go. It looks to me like the lower price is introductory pricing. It also requires a trip to Tijuana, so i will have to take some time off. A week. When I am done I will start a new thread on this board, but under asthma because it is my worst disease. I am going to make the treatment slot of October 1-5 so I can get the cheap price, and get it over with... So I expect to be reporting on my experiences here after the 5th of October. i will record everything. So if I die, you are responsible ;-))

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.203 sec, (1)