CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Final post

10selection10 Views: 18,556
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,124,014

Re: Final post

I have a question...

This treatment sounds so simple... so what I cannot comprehend is why one would choose to travel to an entire different country just to go to some center that offers Helminthic Therapy and pay $3,000 to have hookworm taped onto their skin!

Surely there is a simpler way for more people to take advantage of, and experiment with this therapy. My god... I'm sure you could find a hookworm practically anywhere. Surely someone could make a business of selling hookworms for a couple dollars a piece. I'm sure the instructions to self-infect yourself with a hookworm would be rather simple too...

So what I am completely bewildered about is WHY THE HELL would someone spend over $3,500 on travel, hotel, and treatment to get infected with a freaking hookworm? Surely this doesn't seem rational. Surely there is an easier and cheaper option. There is no reason it should cost anymore than a few dollars... seriously... common.

This does sound like an amazing, and well researched therapy. It really has me believe that hookworms should be declassified as 'parasites' and reclassified as symbiotes. With a little more widespread attention and more research hookworms could be offered in convenient capsules similar to probiotics, or sold live in containers with detailed instructions on how to infect oneself through the skin.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.105 sec, (1)