CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Treatment in Mexico with Hookworm, continued

FQ1513 Views: 23,593
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,056,843

Re: Treatment in Mexico with Hookworm, continued

Hi, so it has been a little over a month since my last post and it appears that my allergies and asthma are gone. I have no symptoms of either. I say apparently because with asthma and allergies, at least for me, they are not a constant thing. They come and go. So it is hard for me to attribute my lack of symptoms definitively to the hookworm, although some friends who have a similar allergic profile as me have allergies right now.

So I am pretty thrilled, but there is an element of caution to it. After having them for so long it is hard to believe that they could disappear so completely. I have discontinued my inhaler and antihistamines, so I will know definitively by the end of March whether or not this has really worked. Typically in the spring I am in misery.

With all those qualifications however I am convinced more and more with each passing symptom free day that this has worked, and worked amazingly well. My lungs are absolutely wide open, it is hard to describe. I have always felt at least a little constrained in my breathing, and that is gone.

I really hope this is the real deal. I will report back again at the end of March, in about two months.

Happy new year.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.113 sec, (1)