CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: acne, facial hair, sagging body...am suicidal.. help

Views: 21,333
Published: 21 y

This is a reply to # 9,365

Re: acne, facial hair, sagging body...am suicidal.. help

Hi. It sound like you need to do some serious cleansing. Also, have your hormones checked. You can do this
yourself with saliva testing. Natural progesterone will probably help you but I would highly suggest that you check
your levels first so that you can monitor them. You must avoid any products containing soy! Soy is a phytoestrogen
(plant estrogen). It sounds like you already have to much estrogen and the soy is just making it worse. Check out
sensiblehealth.com and read about liver congestion and hormones. I think once you start to cleanse your liver you
will notice many improvements. Also, check your nutrient levels. You are probably deficienct in many things. Lack of
protein and amino acids can cause sagging. Start taking Chinese bitters and do the liver/gallbladder cleanses and
load up on vitamins, minerals and amino's. Try to find a naturapath in your area that can help you with your hormones....
it does sound like you might have polycystic ovarian disease. This is where the body produces to many hormones. Cleansing
should help this.

I hope this helps.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.189 sec, (1)