CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I have albendazole right in front me -(tempted) and other thoughts!

monique_1 Views: 2,521
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 932,638

Re: I have albendazole right in front me -(tempted) and other thoughts!

Hi!

Thanks for taking time to answer! :)

I must agree, the body is made "dirty" - life, food, emotions, air, poeple and so much more, all contribute to what we later become - for good and for bad.
That's a MILLION DOLLAR question right there.

[Another quick note on this: It remains a little known fact to most that the word "Infection" derives from the Latin equivalent which used to mean "dirty, stained, tainted, sullied..". How about that? What did they know then that we don't know anymore? So much for 'advances' in the field, my comment]

I think this really speaks for itself.
I also find it interesting with all the anti-inflamatiories and pain killers out there, society is so extremely band-aid oriented today. It is really interesting to hear doctors explain IBS or Chrons or Colitis and all the band-aids they have for these conditions. They do never mention that the person maybe has a "dirty, stained" bowel, it is just plain sick and the body is attacking itself for no reason. Yep that's what they say over here.

Uh, the candida threads sound really really bad. I have heard from so many people who have seen them during cleanses.

"
Hm, this leaves me in between the two feelings that detoxing and cleansing is either wonderful or devastating.
"

"If that's your standpoint and one of the arguments in the disjunctive is true, then you're really close to the Truth, I should say, because it all becomes a "simple" matter of detecting the false one of the two arguments."

"Maybe you're closer than you think."

Hm, Im still puzzled, uncertain. I wish that things could just be easier, atleast for once, things are hard as they are already :) But thank you for your comments, they are greatly appreciated.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.242 sec, (1)