CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I have albendazole right in front me -(tempted) and other thoughts!

monique_1 Views: 2,543
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 930,543

Re: I have albendazole right in front me -(tempted) and other thoughts!

Hey #70!

Much much appreciated, thank you! The pills will stay in their boxes.
I would really wish that the medical industry would start to WORK for people and not for MONEY. These parasite meds are old and very limited in their healing actions.
Either the medical industry knows a lot about parasites and have the tools, but play dumb and invest in stuff that will generate money, or they really dont know.

I am amazed how Bob Becks protocols work for many people with HIV/Cancer and he explains how doctors completely disregard his theories. Is that because: They cant make any money of it so they must trash it down, or they really refuse to admit that there can be success with simple and completely natural methods to heal devastating diseases.

Oprah Winfrey had a show about parasites, it was interesting. The doctor said that over 90% of americans have parasites. After that show Humaworm said that his business was loaded with phone calls and orders.

People dont know about parasites until somebody screams it out, doctors dont inform about these issues and even disregard people who have them!

Greediness and money. I can't think of anything else.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)