CureZone   Log On   Join
I have albendazole right in front me -(tempted) and other thoughts!

monique_1 Views: 2,715
Published: 17 y

I have albendazole right in front me -(tempted) and other thoughts!

From all the hellish visits and tests I did only one ND/MD believed my story and gave me a prescription for albendazole 200 mg pills x 6. Last night was no fun at all kept me up all night screaming from pain! So here I am, with the pills in front of me. I have read all the horror stories and millions of posts about parasite drugs. A one time treatment will probably make things worse and worse.

The thought of taking them is so tempting though...

I am both fascinated and angry at the same time about the phenomenom of parasite migration, or rather the fact that many of them live outside the GI tract, or travel to other organs carried by blood. And what is worse is the non-existant treatment for these issues. People on CZ get very frustrated with their treatments since they often never "reach" these organs, or the dosage was to weak to start with?

Hulda Clark have interesting theories about why critters lodge in certain organs :solvents, toxic chemicals and heavy metals of different sorts lower the immunity of these organs and some of these substances help the parasite fullfill it's life cycle.
Her theory is to detox these organs from these substances and then parasites will "go" (my simplified explanation). Therefore we should watch out for certain alcohols, beauty products, soaps, foods and beverages. This could mean that we have to limit and toss out many stuff that we use in our daily life, which ofcourse should be done if...
someone can support this theory and who have seen these connections apart from hulda?

Or is it simply that when we detox the body from these substances then parts of the immune system are simply unblocked, and the matter is never the substances action on the parasites themselves?

Or are they simply travellers, escapers and hungry? Or really smart and have a mean plan?

I am also curious what the immune system actually "is" when we talk about parasites. A strong immune system is the best guard against parasites, right? And they also say that 80% of the immune system is located in the bowels/gut, meaning, the home of the healthy microbes. Immune system is also located in the lymphs, in the blood, so how would one know what part of the bodys immune system is non "functioning"?
The liver is also a great immune holding organ and the gluthathione detoxing phase (?) which is hugely adressed and boosted in cancer people (i.e Gerson protocol with coffee enema).

I have done parasite tests and they all showed low levels of everything, low ESO, low lymphocytes, which probably should be high and destroy the parasites. So the second quest is to unblock the part of the supressed immune system so that it can kick in.

Or does the immune suppression start at the parasite level from the beginning, where there is a infestation of smaller sort (i.e lyme, like talked about in the " a look behin d antibotics" PDF) which invites to other parasites which become co-infections, i.e worms?

on top of all this, IF a person has leaky gut and candida too and had no success at all in healing that, but still suffers from parasites at the same time, terribly, then the issue gets more complex and is probably beyond this persons understanding (and ability to fully adress the issue and create a healing protocol)?

So I wonder if RHR plus can help sort these things out for this poor girl/guy based on the findings?

I still have many thoughts, but and Im glad for any input and discussion on this.

Have a great day folks, specially this fullmoon week.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.062 sec, (2)