CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I have albendazole right in front me -(tempted) and other thoughts!

rabbitears Views: 2,380
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 931,918

Re: I have albendazole right in front me -(tempted) and other thoughts!

More good questions for consideration!

"More important, where this does fit in to the microbe perspective, how much are they involved in this "dirty"/congested body?"

Sometime ago someone told me that "x organisms" are prevalent in just about everyone. If this is true, I had to think upon this. My next line of questions are WHERE did they come from? Perhaps we were inoculated at birth with those nasty microbes through vaccines that the medical industry is so quick to inject in our bodies. Is our mother/father a carrier and it is pass along during gestation? I'd like to know WHEN does the presence of certain microbes are in the body. What would happen if a new born was never inoculated with junk and studied for "x" amount of years to test this notion out about microbes -- when, where or how were they introduced?

I do think there is some benefit to cleanse, but they need to be looked at objectively. Whenever I've gone on a pineapple fast, I felt great! It didn't cure the parasite problem, but it helped regulate somethings that were temporarily off balance, I think. Let's say that someone "cleaned" their entire intestinal tract, where does this leave the rest of the organs that may have other microbes growing/feeding off of them? Something to think about.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)