CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I have albendazole right in front me -(tempted) and other thoughts!

monique_1 Views: 2,467
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 931,401

Re: I have albendazole right in front me -(tempted) and other thoughts!

Huh, no albenza for me. This shows how complex this issue is and Im so glad to hear about this, the truth.

The cleanses and detoxes really leave me with two feelings: Wonderful or devastating.
Personally, I have never got better from cleansings, liver cleanses, bowel cleanses, you name it. It caused weakness and depletion and it would slowly drove me to death if I had'nt stopped. So I guess the success rate is very very individual.

But I am curious, is the body "dirty"? I keep reading: Parasites live in the old stuck fermenting fecal matter in your bowels so cleanse the bowels, or the liver is parasite filled and this creates liver stones which will give you allergies yada yada. Are we dirty inside?
Congestion should be resolved with minimum intervention, or atleast very slow correction of congestion without drastic measures ( I learned this after 4 years of experimenting).

And the parasites "growing" in this "dirty body" is used to scare people into cleanses.

I keep hearing that candida sufferers wont get well until they clean their bowels of old mucoid plaque since candida will live under this plaque and be out of reach. Both plaque and candida must be "scraped" off. People report getting out white, long stalky threads that is suppose to be candida, and yet doctors completely disregard everything there is to say about candida.

Hm, this leaves me in between the two feelings that detoxing and cleansing is either wonderful or devastating.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)