CureZone   Log On   Join
If anyone hereis interested in HCG please read

raider Views: 14,411
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 920,261

If anyone hereis interested in HCG please read

I can see that there are KT bashers here. That is fine it is a debate forum.

Anyone who really wants to know about Dr Simeons protocal for the Hcg diet you might want to go to the yahoo boards. There are many people right now on this and having great success.
I am thrilled at what it has done for me.
The Dr S really figured out a wonderful program for people and KT has just brought it to the public's attention.

I for one have the SCIO/EPFX device a very expensive system that will test the body on the energy level and my Hypothalamus,Pitutitary and Pineal always showed up and now I understand why.

That being said I am in the last Phase of this protocal only 3 more days on the diet and I feel WONDERFUL!
I can see and feel changes in my body.

If you need to lose some wieght this is awesome...

I have nothing to gain and nothing to loss by posting my excitement or experience.

Don't knock it if you have not tried it.

You will not gain by taking HCG if you follow the protocal to the T you lose weight and lots of it. Your body reshapes its pretty cool to say the least.

If you take the shots and eat anything you want and don't follow this will planned out protocal you will fail and the program won't work and you would gain weight.

I don't understand all the anger toward KT a guy none of us personally even know.

Marketing and sales and money that is what makes the world go round why knock him for being a great promoter?

I for one would like to met him and Thank him for what he is doing getting the word out in regard to many important things that many would not know if not for him.

Yes, lots of what he talks about is on the inter net but not everyone surfs the web for Natural/alternative health.

Thanks, Raider

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.297 sec, (1)