CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: The Weight Loss Cure? by Kevin Trudeau

Views: 14,467
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 912,196

Re: The Weight Loss Cure? by Kevin Trudeau

Traderdrew,
I took HCG because I lost a testicle due to cancer. I was taking it to enhance my bodies ability to produce testosterone.

I was taking it for the reason it was developed. I was taking shots in the stomach(the way it is supposed to be taken). This protocol was prescribed by one of the foremost Endocronologist in the world (out of UCLA) for me.

It did not help and I put on weight due to the estrogenic component of the drug.

Why is that so hard to figure out?

Beleive me, I know more about nutrition and diet than Mr. Trudeau ever will..so my diet was spot on. I wouldn't listen to any protocol that clown offered.

I've dealt with ITV on a business basis..they are there to sell..nothing more. They could care less if their products are effecacious or not. All they are worried about is you calling in to buy their lame ass products,,nothing more.

In fact when they are "resarching" new products, they don't look at the product..they look at someone from the company who can sell it.

Exact quote from one of their "talent and product managers"

"We are looking for stars"

And guess what,,they found one in Trudeau. Do you really believe Donald Barret is in this to spread the word of good health?..it is all a business for him, nothing more.

And you know what? That is great, he makes millions.

But the perception they have is that they care about making Amercia healthy and they are looking out for us against the dreaded medical community..trust us and open your wallet.

Biggest bunch of B.S

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)