CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Fair enough

Views: 13,520
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 918,678

Re: Fair enough

Oh come on guys..Why is it now that Kevin is losing weight?? Because he is pushing a weight loss book. He dieted and excercised and probrably took some HCG,but he is not going to be on TV promoting a weight loss book looking like a lard ass.

He has been "involved" in the health and wellness industry for years..You gonna tell me it was the HCG that helped with his battle on being overweight..

The urine from a pregnant woman helped him shed lbs..in a pill form that is not readily absorbed in the gut.

No.. he probrably got a trainer and really buckled down on his diet.

I would love to see him without his shirt on,,,

and losing a lb a day is not bad...what a myth.

Anybody see the Biggest Loser? Some of those people are losing 30 lbs a week out of the gate..yes I know they are very obese, but we know that at that weight their overall health is quite poor..I haven't seen any of them die.

Please do not talk of it just being water weight..if it was all water weight they would die..

Low carb diets do promote faster weight loss,,without question. It doesn't have to be a diet of just meat and eggs( thought I do that for quick weight loss), but if one were to just cut back on all the sticky, starchy carbs, we'd all be alot healthier and leaner.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.281 sec, (1)