CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: The Weight Loss Cure? by Kevin Trudeau

Views: 15,384
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 911,581

Re: The Weight Loss Cure? by Kevin Trudeau

I'm not sure if oral HCG is available here in the U.S...injectable is the only method of delivery accepted.

I took HCG for hypogonadalism. Injections in the stomach. I put on weight due to the fact that HCG is derived from the urine of a pregnant woman and it contains a nice dose of estrogen. It can make testosterone and estrogen go up.

And I experienced morning sickness.. not good for a 6'1 215 lb male.

Look I emailed the HCG obesity clinic in Argentinia and asked the guy about the efficacy of oral HCG for hypogonadal men. His response.."I don't know"

Shouldn't he know??? I mean come on' ,if you are going to present a product to the masses, shouldn't you be "up" on the main function of this product?

Look it is garbage..bunk. They recommend a low carb diet as well, which works very well all by itself.

Yes their have been a couple of compelling studies,but they fail to state that the placebo group lost the same amount of weight as those who took the HCG.

So don't waste your money or time on this..it is bunk. What else would you expect from Trudeau?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.110 sec, (1)