CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Fair enough

page Views: 13,886
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 912,496

Re: Fair enough

I hear you. This sounds more like a Kevin T. bashing. But HCG is working for many people to lose weight that have not been able to lose weight before. Yes you could lose weight on just the diet, but your body would go into starvation mode and start storing fat. I did lose a lot of weight this way at one time in my life, and I feel that is why it has become so hard for me to maintain weight on any program. I continue to gain all the weight back no matter how healthy I eat.

The original creator of this HCG diet is Dr. Simeons from Rome Italy and he spent many years prefecting what foods to use and the dosage of HCG. He kept the protocol quiet as the people who he treated required to stay anoyomus. (Sp?)

Kevin T. has written the WLCure book and has brought exposure to the original Dr. Simeons protocol and many are having success. HCG helps to eliminate the fat stored in many areas of the body that are very difficult to lose from.

There are so many diet pills and gimicks out there to help us to lose our money and our hope, but HCG program - written by Dr. S is working for many of us that had lost hope.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)