CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 12858

mooney Views: 4,427
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 905,630

Re: 12858

12858 I am really sorry that you are having such a bad time, there have been times in my life were I have been depressed and I know that it is not easy...also were I have had absolutely no money and not been able to see how things were going to change. But the sure thing is that things do change or the why we look at them changes. I don't know you or what is really going on for you right now and I would not dream of giving advice because you need to do what you need to do, though what I learned for my self is that all though external things do have a massive impact on the state of my well being when I was feeling depressed it was more to do with not loving my self enough, though you are absolutely right that having no money doesn’t’t help. I started to feel better about my situation when I started to feel better about my self and gained more self acceptance. It's ok to feel the way you do; you are a human being and still sensitive enough to feel pain. It also helped me to not bottle things up and to talk to people. I have found also that feeling depressed or anxious can be down to physical things...illness...like at the moment I am doing a parasite cleanse and I feel pretty awful...really low and anxious.

Take care of your self and I really hope that you begin to feel better soon....Best Thoughts Moonie

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (1)