CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Listen

Views: 4,626
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 905,660

Re: Listen

I dont spend like crazy. I don't buy anything. I don't use the cards. It took years for that debt to grow. by comparrison to society, it's a small debt. I am staying alive for my bf. It's not just about a credit card debt. The card has been used over my agoraphbobic years for food, electricity, gas bills etc. I have clothes with holes in them
Don't assume I am a spendthrift. I despise consumerism.
I just want to be able to get by everyday. Society is expensive even to breeth. I live in the 1st world.
I would like to know of a commune where money dosen't exist. I have been on that search for a long time.
At what point did I say I wasn't willing to pay the debt. I am havingt trouble with employment. I want to pay the god damned debt. Hard to do without funds. You just don't know the whole story.
I have never been a not bill paying person. This is what upsets me more. The total innability to pay. I have never been like this before. It's upsetting. I have never had overdue fees and notices.
The speed at which they come is terrible. They kick you while you are down.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)