CureZone   Log On   Join
HELP! What do I do, BAD Cholesterol results

2Health Views: 7,155
Published: 17 y

HELP! What do I do, BAD Cholesterol results

I am so grateful for this site, it has helped me soooo much, thank you all for your posts.

HELP! My Doctor just called and told me my Cholesterol Levels are:

HDL = 40, which is good I understand
LDL = don't know
Triglicerides = 539, should be around 150
Total = 287, should be under 200 he said.

I am 45 years old. I do smoke, but I am going to quit Tomorrow even if it kills me LOL.

I take multiple vitamins, minerals, Amino Acids, Omega 3 fish oil capsules, Glucosamine/Chondroitin for my painful joints.

My Dr. wants to put me on medication for my cholesterol levels, WHAT! I got off all but one medication that I was on for 15 years, it was extemely difficult getting off them. It took a long time - Anti-depressant, Topamax, allergy meds, having a hell of a time getting off the Benzodiazepine, I don't know if I can!!! Hopfully starting on the magnolia bark will help me get off it.

I now take 300 mg. 5-HTP a day, Magnesium Citrate, GABA complex, soon magnolia bark, for stress and Depression and mood stabalization, I know I have a chemical imbalance in my brain.

My Dr. says that my B-12 is too high, should I stop taking my stress B formula and just stick with my multi's?

I don't excersise nearly enough though, but I will exercise 30 minutes every day or other day.

I have drink a lot of purified non-flourinated water, like a gallon a day, because I'm thirsty.

I stay away from red meat almost totally, I haven't eaten pork at all in 30 years. I eat chicken occasionally. I do eat dairy, cheese, 1% milk, eggs.

I was Oil pulling, but stopped because of the rashes that developed on my face, should I continue with this?

I usually drink 2 Tablespoons of Braggs vinegar in the AM, but not regularly, would it help to increase it?

I am ordering unrefined Sea Salt today, will this help?

I did the Hulda Liver cleanse about 2 months ago, very successfullly! Should I do more? Maybe 500 stones came out with a lot of bile mush. After the cleanse my kidneys hurt (didn't do the kidney cleanse first, I should have) I then drank ACV 2 X a day, drank tons of pure cranberry juice, ate dehydrated cranberries, and took Celery seed tea, tons of water, all for a few days and kidneys feel great!

What else can I do to get these numbers down so that I can have peace of mind. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I don't how to tell my Dr. that I don't want to get on the Cholesterol drugs, I know he will push them on me and scare me if I don't.

Thank you so much :)
2Health

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.111 sec, (2)