CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: For SANCTUARY2..:)

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Make your own Organic, Tasty, and Effective, Fluorid...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
1234567 Views: 1,835
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 880,830

Re: For SANCTUARY2..:)

U have used VCO for 4 months and seems it doesnt work any more?.. Lets change it then!.. Imagine u have just started using it and suddenly u realised that it works just fantastic!!.. (Imagine at least.. BELIEVE in it).... Or just replace virgin on not that virgin! Haha... Anyway, for me it works more or less (may be I need to take more of it). Otr may be it is just 'mental' stuff.. dont know.. May be I believed in it as soon as I realised in my very first day of taking it (when I didnt want sweets standing in front of them).. U know what?.. May be it is not that effective for u coz u STILL 'treat' urself with all kind of sugary stuff (even if it is now more healthy)?.. What do u think?.. I think it could be the reason... :)

I am ok, more or less. Today is my day 11 of parasite cleanse. Cant see any changes. Fell fine.. usual (I am not taking HW capsuls.. I bought 3 very strong anti parasite herbs and now drinking it.. Humaworm has given me the dose of it)... My nose is running since I have started OP (good thing!).. For the last a few days have noticed breakage of my skin.. I guess it is detox.

Now trying to be as close to nature as possible.. Have already bought SLS free shampoo, very soon gonna buy toothpaste from the same field.. Remove make up with good soap (but eyes) and then moisterise my skin with coconut oil.. Tommorrow apple Liver Flush is scheduled (today was drinking fresh juice the whole day and tomm will do the same.. then, hopefully couple of days on juices.... Expensive fashionable stuff is NOTHING if u are not healthy.. if ur body is not toned... My cousin told me one day (when I broke news to her that I am a member of a gym): Several years ago I paid mostly attention to good cloths but now I invest most of my money on good cosmetic, tone ups of my body, gym... U cam wear old jeans and t-short which can be both out of fashion BUT if u look like a eye-candy, if ur body is toned and u are a picture of health THATS ALL WHAT COUNTS!... I AGREE with her.... :)..:)....:):)..

Read about that right combos of food (ask questions I know this field pretty good.. about what goes with what)..:)..

..And keep in touch!

Blessings to u,
Nadia

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.106 sec, (2)