CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: For SANCTUARY2..:)

1234567 Views: 1,929
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 880,251

Re: For SANCTUARY2..:)

Hi Sanctuary!

Ok, one day Marry Key Ash said: if u think u can do it - U CAN, if u think it is impossible for u - u are right... So the idea is if u cant go for a long juice fasting poss there is no need to even try. But surely drinking freshly squeese juices every day or so is GOOD thing to stick to!..:)

As for taking honey.. I read it somewhere (poss even on this forum) that honey is not as good for ur health as it is thought. So (if u want) u could replace it with at least Mapple syrup (of course organic one) or BS Molasis.. Ok, the thing is if u gonna feed ur candida in a all different ways u will end up 'in the same place' - if u are lucky.. Take coconut oil on a day to day basis and restrict to the minimum ur Sugar intake! I know it is hard BUT it will be not all the time but JUST for some time. WONNA FIGHT CANDIDA? - then u CAN do it!...... I DONT'T think u are more addicted to sugars than me.. Nope!.. So it I am on the way to it then u are also will be able to.

Nadia

Ps: u can replace sugary apples with less Sugar content in it like Granny Smith. Solution?.. I guess so.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)