CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: For SANCTUARY2..:)

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Make your own Organic, Tasty, and Effective, Fluorid...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
1234567 Views: 2,932
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 880,043

Re: For SANCTUARY2..:)

Hello Sanctuary2 (sorry, dont know ur name),

First let me tell u about ur Sugar cravings and mention my own experience with it.. My mum is a very good doctor (professional) and that is why a lot of her patients gave, among other thankful gifts, sweets of all kinds. As a carring mother she always was trying to give all the best for her only child - me (it was about sweets as well). Since I remember myself I always was eating A LOT OF sweets. I could eat one box of chocolate at one go! Sometimes, when I was studing in my Institute, I could be just on biscuits and all that crap for the whole day... In 1995 my step father gave me as a gift (31st December) a book of Paul Bragg 'Mirracle of fasting' (if I am not mistaken).. I started reading that book and even in the process of reading I had decided to stick to the rules of right combining of food.. So I had started my journey.. I was on right combos of food for two and a half months.. I was working as a night nurse those days and had shifts in 2 days or so. When I was not working I could have slept till 10 in the morning or so but every single morning I opened my eyes 6.55 a.m (it was 8 hh of night sleep) and felt very fresh, full of energy and not sleepy at all.. I didnt have that bad taste in my mouth every morning.. My skin looked just WOW (!).. EYES WERE BRIGHT even without make up.. BUT.. I was loosing my weight dramatically and was a bit pale.. I couldnt understand the reasons why was that so I decided to go back to my old ways of eating.. Later on I realised why was that.. It was coz by some reason I didnt eat protein (I ate it just two or three times for all that time). So that was why I was loosing my weight so quickly and was pale.. Then I was trying to start the same diet again but was not successful.. In 1999 I was on it for 20 days. I was eating again the rt combos (protein, of course) and had notices that MY MEMORY IMPROVED for such a short time!.. Again I stoped. The reason was a bit funny: at the end of those 20 days my stomach started reacting 'funny'.. every tme I ate good and healthy food it was sore, as soon as I ate sweets or cakes it stoped being sore... I guess in that time I had already had problems with stomach (and even right combos couldn't help.. poss was a bit late)... I guess I always had candida.. I tried so many times to start healthy eating since then.. every day was the beginning of it.. but I was not successful. I always was criving for sweets and every time I craved chocolate I told myself: Ok, Nadia, if u have already put in ur stomach that stuff why not to continue with putting everything within ur sight?.. Haha (but it was not haha at all).. Couple of years after I finished my Institute I had stomach ulser operation (with perforation) - the result of my 'healthy sweet' eating!.....

For example, now I am taking coconut oil and it helps me to control my Sugar cravings. Since I have started it (well, just a few days ago) - I am eating in the way I always wanted to (the rt combining).. I have realised it was not that difficult if my Sugar cravings r under control... I feel a bit better, look better, dont 'feel' my stomach... I have Arthritis - I know I will cure it with time being on this type of 'all live' diet (way of living, better to say).... If my memory was able to improve just for 20 days then, so if I keep going then I will get even better results with time!... I have BIG career plans and I KNOW I will achive a lot in my life as soon as I AM HEALTHY (in the REAL sense of this term!)............. I know nowadays it is almost imposs to eat in the way I have offered u above.. That ok then.. I am going to stick to it just on 80-85% and the rest of it can treat myself with a bit of junk (parties, events) and then as soon as an event is over I can go for one day of water or juice fast to 'empty' my stomach from all that junk and everything will be again oki doki. It is my personal plan..:)

One more thing I want to tell u.. Dont try to achieve ur health goals as quickly as possible. Be realistic first of all!... I cant understand ppl who, being toxic, announce in 'particular' forum - I go for 30 days of water fast! And then in a couple of days u dont see their id anymore... Be realistic!

Ok, better go.. Tomm I am working so better to have my BEAUTY sleep..:)

Stay in touch... and remember EVERYTHING IS CURABLE... Doesn't matter how old u are now.. just help ur body to heal itself and... (complete this sentense urself..:))..

Nadia

Ps: here is a web link. I read Bragg's and Shelton's thoughts about food combining (I am closer to Shelton though.. he is more careful about some combos of food).. This link belongs to another guy but it is the same..:)

http://www.drbass.com/sequential.html

Candida and cleanse -

//www.curezone.org/dis/1.asp?C0=75

Sanctuary, also try to avoid fruit juices for the time being. I know it is much healthier than sugar from cakes but it is STILL sugar (which feeds ur CANDIDA).. U wont cure it if u gonna continure with sugar intake.. TRY TO AVOID IT! U can take 1 TEA spoon (instead of recomended table one) of Black Strap Molasses (ORGANIC) for ur sweet fix and simply coz it is VERY good for u... Vitamin C? Replace oranges and eat lemons.... As soon as u feel ok about ur cravings u can drink, say, one glass of fruit juice a week and then as son as u are free of candida may be a bit often... i am going to follow this plan..:).... One person recomended me one day eat SALMON and it will help u with ur sugar cravings.. Not sure whether it could fix it but SURELY I just LOVE salmon and ready to replace it with any kind of sweets.. It is for sure!!..:)))))))))) x

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (3)